lunes, 11 de enero de 2021

Billboard Hot 100 - 09 Febrero 1980

 
** - Artist - Song 
01 - Michael Jackson - Rock With You (4ta Semana) 
02 - Captain & Tennille - Do That To Me One More Time 
03 - Kenny Rogers - Coward Of The County 
04 - Smokey Robinson - Cruisin' 
05 - Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love 
06 - Teri DeSario With K.C. - Yes, I'm Ready 
07 - Fleetwood Mac - Sara 
08 - Eagles - The Long Run 
09 - Dan Fogelberg - Longer 
10 - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Don't Do Me Like That 
11 - Kenny Loggins - This Is It 
12 - Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada Song) ***
13 - Andy Gibb - Desire 
14 - Donna Summer - On The Radio 
15 - Dionne Warwick - Deja Vu 
16 - Steve Forbert - Romeo's Tune 
17 - Anne Murray - Daydream Believer 
18 - Isaac Hayes - Don't Let Go 
19 - The Dirt Band - An American Dream 
20 - Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover 
21 - Neil Diamond - September Morn' 
22 - Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain 
23 - Cliff Richard - We Don't Talk Anymore 
24 - Foghat - Third Time Lucky (First Time I Was A Fool) 
25 - The Spinners - Working My Way Back To You/Forgive Me, Girl 
26 - Styx - Why Me 
27 - Kool & The Gang - Too Hot 
28 - Barry Manilow - When I Wanted You 
29 - Commodores - Wonderland 
30 - Rufus And Chaka Khan - Do You Love What You Feel 
31 - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Refugee 
32 - Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 
33 - Shalamar - The Second Time Around 
34 - John Stewart - Lost Her In The Sun 
35 - Linda Ronstadt - How Do I Make You 
36 - Rupert Holmes - Him 
37 - Kool & The Gang - Ladies Night 
38 - Stevie Wonder - Send One Your Love 
39 - Toto - 99 
40 - Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker 
41 - Dann Rogers - Looks Like Love Again 
42 - Ray, Goodman & Brown - Special Lady 
43 - Nicolette Larson & Michael McDonald - Let Me Go, Love 
44 - Bonnie Pointer - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) 
45 - Daryl Hall John Oates - Wait For Me 
46 - Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It 
47 - Barbra Streisand - Kiss Me In The Rain 
48 - Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster 
49 - Chuck Mangione - Give It All You Got 
50 - Bette Midler - When A Man Loves A Woman 
51 - ZZ Top - I Thank You 
52 - The O'Jays - Forever Mine 
53 - Tavares - Bad Times 
54 - The Babys - Back On My Feet Again 
55 - Billy Preston & Syreeta - With You I'm Born Again 
56 - Dr. Hook - Better Love Next Time 
57 - Little River Band - Cool Change 
58 - Cheap Trick - Voices 
59 - Santana - You Know That I Love You 
60 - Peaches & Herb - I Pledge My Love 
61 - Robert Palmer - Can We Still Be Friends 
62 - Tommy James - Three Times In Love 
63 - Robert John - Lonely Eyes 
64 - Sister Sledge - Got To Love Somebody 
65 - George Burns - I Wish I Was Eighteen Again 
66 - Electric Light Orchestra - Last Train To London 
67 - Aerosmith - Remember (Walking In The Sand) 
68 - Patrice Rushen - Haven't You Heard 
69 - Turley Richards - You Might Need Somebody 
70 - 38 Special - Rockin' Into The Night 
71 - The J. Geils Band - Come Back 
72 - Mike Pinera - Goodnight My Love 
73 - The Knack - Baby Talks Dirty (New)
74 - Wayne Newton - Years 
75 - Joyce Cobb - Dig The Gold 
76 - Kenny Nolan - Us And Love (We Go Together) 
77 - KC And The Sunshine Band - Please Don't Go *
78 - Jefferson Starship - Jane 
79 - The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On (New)
80 - The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays 
81 - Air Supply - Lost In Love (New)
82 - Heart - Even It Up (New)
83 - Yellow Magic Orchestra - Computer Game "Theme From The Circus" 
84 - Blondie - The Hardest Part 
85 - David Gates - Where Does The Lovin' Go (New)
86 - Twennynine Featuring Lenny White - Peanut Butter 
87 - Willie Nelson - My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys 
88 - Dana Valery - I Don't Want To Be Lonely 
89 - Narada Michael Walden - I Shoulda Loved Ya (New)
90 - April Wine - I Like To Rock (New)
91 - Lobo - Holdin' On For Dear Love 
92 - Commodores - Still *
93 - Pleasure - Glide 
94 - Herb Alpert - Rotation 
95 - Leif Garrett - Memorize Your Number 
96 - Styx - Babe **
97 - The Inmates - Dirty Water 
98 - Switch - I Call Your Name 
99 - Foreigner - Head Games 
100 Gamma - I'm Alive


Come Out:
The Flying Lizards - Money 
Jimmy Buffett - Volcano 
Journey - Too Late 
Jennifer Warnes - Don't Make Me Over 
Suzi Quatro - She's In Love With You 
Tom Johnston - Savannah Nights 
Breathless - Takin' It Back 
Peter Brown - Stargazer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario