martes, 5 de enero de 2021

Billboard Hot 100 - 19 Enero 1980


** - Artist - Song 
01 - Michael Jackson - Rock With You 
02 - Captain & Tennille - Do That To Me One More Time 
03 - Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada Song) 
04 - Kenny Rogers - Coward Of The County 
05 - Stevie Wonder - Send One Your Love 
06 - Smokey Robinson - Cruisin' 
07 - Cliff Richard - We Don't Talk Anymore 
08 - Kool & The Gang - Ladies Night 
09 - KC And The Sunshine Band - Please Don't Go 
10 - Little River Band - Cool Change 
11 - Eagles - The Long Run 
12 - Dr. Hook - Better Love Next Time 
13 - Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover 
14 - Jefferson Starship - Jane 
15 - Fleetwood Mac - Sara 
16 - Kenny Loggins - This Is It 
17 - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Don't Do Me Like That 
18 - Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love 
19 - Daryl Hall John Oates - Wait For Me 
20 - Isaac Hayes - Don't Let Go 
21 - Dionne Warwick - Deja Vu 
22 - Commodores - Still 
23 - Styx - Babe 
24 - Teri DeSario With K.C.- Yes, I'm Ready 
25 - Steve Forbert - Romeo's Tune 
26 - Foghat - Third Time Lucky (First Time I Was A Fool) 
27 - Foreigner - Head Games 
28 - Anne Murray - Daydream Believer 
29 - The Dirt Band - An American Dream 
30 - Herb Alpert - Rotation 
31 - Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain 
32 - Styx -Why Me 
33 - The O'Jays - Forever Mine 
34 - Tom Johnston - Savannah Nights 
35 - Dan Fogelberg - Longer 
36 - Santana - You Know That I Love You 
37 - Cheap Trick - Voices 
38 - Barbra Streisand/Donna Summer - No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) 
39 - Neil Diamond - September Morn' 
40 - Rufus And Chaka Khan - Do You Love What You Feel 
41 - Suzi Quatro - She's In Love With You 
42 - Commodores - Wonderland 
43 - John Stewart - Lost Her In The Sun 
44 - Electric Light Orchestra - Last Train To London 
45 - Joyce Cobb - Dig The Gold 
46 - Robert John - Lonely Eyes 
47 - J.D. Souther - You're Only Lonely 
48 - The Spinners - Working My Way Back To You/Forgive Me, Girl 
49 - Donna Summer - On The Radio 
50 - The Flying Lizards - Money 
51 - The Inmates - Dirty Water 
52 - Dann Rogers - Looks Like Love Again 
53 - Barry Manilow - When I Wanted You 
54 - Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker 
55 - Toto - 99 
56 - Shalamar - The Second Time Around 
57 - Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It 
58 - Pablo Cruise - I Want You Tonight 
59 - Peter Brown - Stargazer 
60 - Pleasure - Glide 
61 - Robert Palmer - Can We Still Be Friends 
62 - Leif Garrett - Memorize Your Number 
63 - Bonnie Pointer - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) 
64 - Earth, Wind & Fire - Star 
65 - ABBA - Chiquitita 
66 - Jimmy Buffett - Volcano 
67 - Jennifer Warnes - Don't Make Me Over 
68 - Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster 
69 - Nicolette Larson & Michael McDonald - Let Me Go, Love 
70 - Gamma - I'm Alive 
71 - Journey - Too Late 
72 - Rupert Holmes - Him (NEW)
73 - Aerosmith - Remember (Walking In The Sand) 
74 - Dollar - Shooting Star 
75 - Mike Pinera -Goodnight My Love 
76 - Kool & The Gang - Too Hot (NEW)
77 - Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) (NEW)
78 - Bobby Vinton - Make Believe It's Your First Time 
79 - Barbra Streisand - Kiss Me In The Rain 
80 - Bette Midler - When A Man Loves A Woman (NEW)
81 - ZZ Top - I Thank You (NEW)
82 - Tavares - Bad Times 
83 - George Burns - I Wish I Was Eighteen Again (NEW)
84 - Lobo - Holdin' On For Dear Love 
85 - Sister Sledge - Got To Love Somebody (NEW)
86 - Switch - I Call Your Name 
87 - The Babys - Back On My Feet Again (NEW)
88 - Billy Preston & Syreeta - With You I'm Born Again 
89 - Chuck Mangione - Give It All You Got (NEW)
90 - Peaches & Herb - I Pledge My Love (NEW)
91 - Cindy Bullens - Trust Me 
92 - Breathless - Takin' It Back 
93 - Dana Valery - I Don't Want To Be Lonely (NEW)
94 - Supertramp - Take The Long Way Home 
95 - Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight 
96 - Rita Coolidge - I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love 
97 - The Alan Parsons Project - Damned If I Do 
98 - Bar-Kays - Move Your Boogie Body 
99 - Blackfoot - Train, Train 
100 M - Pop Muzik

Come Out:
John Cougar - I Need A Lover 
Bonnie Raitt - You're Gonna Get What's Coming 
The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star 
Crystal Gayle - Half The Way 
Cugini - Let Me Sleep Alone 
Anne Murray - Broken Hearted Me 
Rainbow - Since You Been Gone 
Fleetwood Mac - Tusk 
Donna Summer - Dim All The Lights 
Eagles - Heartache Tonight 
Barry Manilow - Ships

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario