sábado, 16 de enero de 2021

Billboard Hot 100 - 15 Marzo 1980

 
** - Artist - Song 
01 - Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love **** 
02 - Dan Fogelberg - Longer 
03 - Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 
04 - Andy Gibb - Desire 
05 - Donna Summer - On The Radio 
06 - The Spinners - Working My Way Back To You/Forgive Me, Girl 
07 - Teri DeSario With K.C. - Yes, I'm Ready 
08 - Rupert Holmes - Him 
09 - Shalamar - The Second Time Around 
10 - Kool & The Gang - Too Hot 
11 - Linda Ronstadt - How Do I Make You 
12 - Blondie - Call Me 
13 - Captain & Tennille - Do That To Me One More Time * 
14 - Ray, Goodman & Brown - Special Lady 
15 - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Refugee 
16 - Anne Murray - Daydream Believer 
17 - Christopher Cross - Ride Like The Wind 
18 - Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why 
19 - Chuck Mangione - Give It All You Got 
20 - Michael Jackson - Off The Wall 
21 - The Dirt Band - An American Dream 
22 - Tommy James - Three Times In Love 
23 - Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker 
24 - Bob Seger - Fire Lake 
25 - Billy Preston & Syreeta - With You I'm Born Again 
26 - Toto - 99 
27 - Michael Jackson - Rock With You **** 
28 - Neil Diamond - September Morn' 
29 - Steve Forbert - Romeo's Tune 
30 - Barry Manilow - When I Wanted You 
31 - Dr. Hook - Sexy Eyes 
32 - Air Supply - Lost In Love 
33 - The Babys - Back On My Feet Again 
34 - ZZ Top - I Thank You 
35 - Bette Midler - When A Man Loves A Woman 
36 - The J. Geils Band - Come Back 
37 - Peaches & Herb - I Pledge My Love 
38 - The Knack - Baby Talks Dirty 
39 - The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On 
40 - Heart - Even It Up 
41 - Wayne Newton - Years 
42 - Patrice Rushen - Haven't You Heard 
43 - 38 Special - Rockin' Into The Night 
44 - Kenny Nolan - Us And Love (We Go Together) 
45 - Foreigner - Women 
46 - David Gates - Where Does The Lovin' Go 
47 - Jimmy Ruffin - Hold On To My Love 
48 - Willie Nelson - My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys 
49 - The Romantics - What I Like About You 
50 - Charlie Dore - Pilot Of The Airwaves 
51 - Gary Numan - Cars 
52 - Utopia - Set Me Free 
53 - Billy Joel - You May Be Right (New) 
54 - Kenny Loggins - Keep The Fire 
55 - Rush - The Spirit Of Radio 
56 - Jefferson Starship - Girl With The Hungry Eyes 
57 - Stevie Wonder - Outside My Window 
58 - Journey - Any Way You Want It 
59 - Cliff Richard - Carrie 
60 - Yellow Magic Orchestra - Computer Game "Theme From The Circus" 
61 - Melissa Manchester - Fire In The Morning 
62 - John Denver - Autograph 
63 - Crystal Gayle - It's Like We Never Said Goodbye 
64 - Pretenders - Brass In Pocket (I'm Special) 
65 - Roberta Flack With Donny Hathaway - You Are My Heaven 
66 - Fleetwood Mac - Think About Me 
67 - Felix Cavaliere - Only A Lonely Heart Sees 
68 - Smokey Robinson - Cruisin' 
69 - Paul Davis - Do Right 
70 - Barbra Streisand - Kiss Me In The Rain 
71 - Captain & Tennille - Love On A Shoestring 
72 - Starland Vocal Band - Loving You With My Eyes 
73 - Commodores - Wonderland 
74 - Nicolette Larson & Michael McDonald - Let Me Go, Love 
75 - Kenny Rogers - Coward Of The County 
76 - Karla Bonoff - Baby Don't Go 
77 - England Dan & John Ford Coley - In It For Love 
78 - Kenny Loggins - This Is It 
79 - Warren Zevon - A Certain Girl 
80 - The Rockets - Desire 
81 - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Don't Do Me Like That 
82 - Dottie West - A Lesson In Leavin' 
83 - Festival - Don't Cry For Me Argentina 
84 - Engelbert - Love's Only Love (New) 
85 - Survivor - Somewhere In America 
86 - The Brothers Johnson - Stomp!(New) 
87 - Jimmy Buffett - Survive 
88 - Smokey Robinson - Let Me Be The Clock (New) 
89 - Suzanne Fellini - Love On The Phone (New) 
90 - Debbie Jacobs - High On Your Love (New) 
91 - George Burns - I Wish I Was Eighteen Again 
92 - Fleetwood Mac - Sara 
93 - Together? (Soundtrack) Featuring Jackie DeShannon - I Don't Need You Anymore 
94 - Isaac Hayes - Don't Let Go 
95 - Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain 
96 - Kool & The Gang - Ladies Night 
97 - Bonnie Pointer - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) 
98 - Dionne Warwick - Deja Vu 
99 - Eagles - The Long Run 
100 Narada Michael Walden - I Shoulda Loved Ya

Come Out:
Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster 
Turley Richards - You Might Need Somebody 
Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada Song) *** 
Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover 
Styx - Why Me 
Tavares - Bad Times

1 comentario: