martes, 12 de enero de 2021

Billboard Hot 100 - 16 Febrero 1980

** - Artist - Song 
01 - Captain & Tennille - Do That To Me One More Time 
02 - Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love 
03 - Kenny Rogers - Coward Of The County 
04 - Smokey Robinson - Cruisin' 
05 - Michael Jackson - Rock With You 
06 - Teri DeSario With K.C. - Yes, I'm Ready 
07 - Fleetwood Mac - Sara 
08 - Dan Fogelberg - Longer 
09 - Donna Summer - On The Radio 
10 - Andy Gibb - Desire 
11 - Kenny Loggins - This Is It 
12 - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Don't Do Me Like That 
13 - Anne Murray - Daydream Believer 
14 - Steve Forbert - Romeo's Tune 
15 - Eagles - The Long Run 
16 - The Dirt Band - An American Dream 
17 - The Spinners - Working My Way Back To You/Forgive Me, Girl 
18 - Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 
19 - Neil Diamond - September Morn' 
20 - Shalamar - The Second Time Around 
21 - Led Zeppelin - Fool In The Rain 
22 - Kool & The Gang - Too Hot 
23 - Linda Ronstadt - How Do I Make You 
24 - Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada Song) 
25 - Barry Manilow - When I Wanted You 
26 - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Refugee 
27 - Commodores - Wonderland 
28 - Rupert Holmes - Him 
29 - Dionne Warwick - Deja Vu 
30 - Isaac Hayes - Don't Let Go 
31 - Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover 
32 - Cliff Richard - We Don't Talk Anymore 
33 - Toto - 99 
34 - Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker 
35 - Styx - Why Me 
36 - John Stewart - Lost Her In The Sun 
37 - Chuck Mangione - Give It All You Got 
38 - Ray, Goodman & Brown - Special Lady 
39 - Nicolette Larson & Michael McDonald - Let Me Go, Love 
40 - Bonnie Pointer - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) 
41 - Dann Rogers - Looks Like Love Again 
42 - Barbra Streisand - Kiss Me In The Rain 
43 - Foghat - Third Time Lucky (First Time I Was A Fool) 
44 - Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster 
45 - Bette Midler - When A Man Loves A Woman 
46 - ZZ Top - I Thank You 
47 - Tavares - Bad Times 
48 - Billy Preston & Syreeta - With You I'm Born Again 
49 - The Babys - Back On My Feet Again 
50 - Rufus And Chaka Khan - Do You Love What You Feel 
51 - Kool & The Gang - Ladies Night 
52 - Peaches & Herb - I Pledge My Love 
53 - Michael Jackson - Off The Wall (New)
54 - Tommy James - Three Times In Love 
55 - George Burns - I Wish I Was Eighteen Again 
56 - The J. Geils Band - Come Back 
57 - Patrice Rushen - Haven't You Heard 
58 - Turley Richards - You Might Need Somebody 
59 - The Knack - Baby Talks Dirty 
60 - 38 Special - Rockin' Into The Night 
61 - Christopher Cross - Ride Like The Wind (New)
62 - Stevie Wonder - Send One Your Love 
63 - Kenny Nolan - Us And Love (We Go Together) 
64 - Wayne Newton - Years 
65 - Daryl Hall John Oates - Wait For Me 
66 - Air Supply - Lost In Love 
67 - The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On 
68 - Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It 
69 - Heart - Even It Up 
70 - Mike Pinera - Goodnight My Love 
71 - Dr. Hook - Sexy Eyes (New)
72 - Dr. Hook - Better Love Next Time 
73 - Jim Kirk And The Tm Singers - Voice Of Freedom (New)
74 - David Gates - Where Does The Lovin' Go 
75 - The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays 
76 - Willie Nelson - My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys 
77 - Foreigner - Women (New)
78 - Narada Michael Walden - I Shoulda Loved Ya 
79 - Yellow Magic Orchestra - Computer Game "Theme From The Circus" 
80 - Blondie - Call Me (New)
81 - Gary Numan - Cars (New)
82 - The O'Jays - Forever Mine 
83 - Twennynine Featuring Lenny White - Peanut Butter 
84 - Blondie - The Hardest Part 
85 - The Romantics - What I Like About You (New)
86 - April Wine - I Like To Rock 
87 - Dana Valery - I Don't Want To Be Lonely 
88 - John Cougar - Small Paradise (New)
89 - Rockets - Desire (New)
90 - Little River Band - Cool Change 
91 - Roberta Flack With Donny Hathaway - You Are My Heaven (New)
92 - Pretenders - Brass In Pocket (I'm Special) (New)
93 - Cheap Trick - Voices 
94 - Santana - You Know That I Love You 
95 - Robert Palmer - Can We Still Be Friends 
96 - Robert John - Lonely Eyes 
97 - Sister Sledge - Got To Love Somebody 
98 - Electric Light Orchestra - Last Train To London 
99 - Aerosmith - Remember (Walking In The Sand) 
100 KC And The Sunshine Band - Please Don't Go


Come Out:
Joyce Cobb - Dig The Gold 
Jefferson Starship - Jane 
Lobo - Holdin' On For Dear Love 
Commodores - Still 
Pleasure - Glide 
Herb Alpert - Rotation 
Leif Garrett - Memorize Your Number 
Styx - Babe 
The Inmates - Dirty Water 
Switch - I Call Your Name 
Foreigner - Head Games 
Gamma - I'm Alive

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario